Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged!

I was a tag virgin until today...thanks for taking my innocence, Jeannette. ;-) Here's the 6th picture from my 6th folder:



It's from a "sister's night" I had with my sisters when we went out to eat and then miniature golfing in April of last year. I have more pictures of all 5 of us in the folder, but this happened to be the 6th one, so there you go. Kelsey's on the left, Skylar in the middle and then me.

In other news, I really really need chocolate, Pepsi and ibuprofen right now. (I'll give you 3 guesses why.) It's not good timing for my hormones and body to be all out of wack, since this week has been CRAZY at school and I've had zero motivation to write any of my papers or study for quizzes and tests. I was "studying" with my chemistry lab partners yesterday and instead of being helpful, I think all I succeeded in doing was amazing them with my ability to have 37 distinct moods and personalities in a 3-hour time-span. =) Oh well, at least with medication my craziness is limited to just a few days a month instead of 365 days a year, haha.

5 comments:

Karin said...

I can NOT stop reading your friend Cordy's blog! I'm all emotionally tied up in it now! It's like a real life Mormon soap opera.

Jeanette said...

You and Kelsey look a lot alike. Guess its because you're sisters! So does the pepsi and chocolate help in some way or are they just for fun? Not that I have to worry about those problems for quite some time!

Jeanette said...

Wait who is this Cordy girl because I am totally into her blog now too! Do you actually know her? I need details!!

Jeanette said...

So do you know her or not then? I looked up her and that guy on facebook lol, but she didn't have a picture and his you couldn't see because it was a snowboarding picture. Lame

Hedge T. Hog said...

Tagging is the bestest. And the photo app on facebook is, quite frankly, the reason I USE facebook.