Thursday, November 15, 2007

Reason #5 I Am Crazy

I had a dream last night that some guy in a house next door was tethered to a tree by his arms and he had to stand that way all day everyday. And I didn't think there was anything wrong with that. Also in that dream, two random guys from middle school were walking past tree-boy and I told them to be nice to him or I'd kick their butts. Yet I made no move to untether him.

My dreams are so weird and have the most random people in them. I have not seen those 2 boys in 7 or 8 years and we were never friends in school, and there they were in my head for no apparent reason. (Tether boy was a made up person that I didn't recognize so that's good I guess.)

1 comment:

Jokey Smurf said...

When my brother Randy was ten or so, we convinced him to let us see how well we could tie him to the tree in our front yard. Pretty well was the answer. After about twenty minutes he started screaming. Mom looked out the window and saw what we had done; she turned on the sprinklers.