Saturday, October 04, 2008

=)

So Reno-911 is on and I just heard a new insult.

Small-Balls.

How have I never heard or thought of this one before? It's so funny!

(Or maybe it's just late at night after a long week and I'm a little loopy.)

On a completely unrelated note, we had a good old-fashioned NW downpour today for the first time in months, and surprisingly it made me really happy. Confession: I stood in my driveway with my head back and my tongue out for like 5 minutes just tasting the rain, and it was delicious!

The rain also made me a little sad because it made me REALLY want a special someone to get drenched with while we shared some sweet kisses in the rain. Come on all you normal, smart, fun, good conversationalist, single guys...where are you hiding? I'm ready for you to come and get me now. And don't pretend you're not interested...I know you want me. How could you resist my fabulousness? So stop being such Small-Ballses and find me already!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the rain made you said because it's filled with all kinds of whacked out things. pharmaceuticals pooped out, go in water, treated, water evaporates, turns to coulds, turns to rain, turns to acid raid with drugs in them.

Acid + Drugs ...

maybe i should try that