Thursday, April 15, 2010

Random Fun

I don't want to forget this, so I'm writing it down here... Brittney is going to audition for her Middle School talent show, so she's been practicing a karaoke version of Colbie Caillat's "Bubbly." She did a demonstration for us sisters the other day, and then of course we ALL wanted to try singing some karaoke. Skylar went first, and she decided to show Brittney how it's done on Bubbly. It was going well until she realized she didn't really know the lyrics and had to improvise. Her best line?

"You give me sillies in my tingly place!"

Yes, she did. And yes, I will make sure to use that line in her wedding toast somehow.

My last posts have been heavy on the words (what do you expect from a blog titled Word Vomit?), so here's some recent pics of my adorable niece, Kyleigh, for you to enjoy:







Look at those cheeks! Is it any wonder I kiss them 1,000 times a day??



Sometimes we torture Ky-bug to amuse ourselves, but she still loves us anyway. Mostly because we bribe her with food and drinks she shouldn't have - see video below: (p.s. we learned this behavior from our dad)









Note: The weird panting sound you hear at the end of the video is us trying to get Kyleigh to do her latest "thing", where she scrunches up her face and smiles really big, then pants while she cheeses it up for us. We love it, but couldn't get her to do it on film.

Such a big girl! I love my Buggy-Baby!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Bahaha! I totally did the scrunch face and stretch face with Oliver too! Brian told me I was mean, but I just told him that it was a right of passage. Kyleigh is way too cute and you can tell how much you all just adore her!