Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Random

This is who I am convinced I am going to marry. No seriously, I will find him and he will be mine. Somehow, someway, someday:



So I finished my semester a couple of weeks ago and I checked my grades this week, peaking with one eye because I was bracing myself for some C-ish grades. But apparently I am either really lucky or just really bad at calculating grades on my own because I totally got 3 A's and 1 A-minus. I am super excited, but I also feel a little funny about one class in particular. The grade for that class is supposed to be based on 10 weekly assignments (I only did 8) and two 6-7 page papers (I turned in one a month late and didn't do the other one at all). Yet I somehow got an A. What the...? It was my world religion class, and I always participated in class and so I guess my teacher just pictured me as a good student in her head based on that and ignored her grade book. Is it bad that I laugh about it more than I feel guilt for it?

Reason #8 I am crazy:
I remembered last night the time when I watched a Hilary Duff movie. The whole thing. And I cried through 70% of it. I was 23 at the time.

I'm so funny, for real.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Jessica! I love your blog! Totally adding you as a link on our page :)

Karin

Jeanette & Jason said...

Nina you make me sick, Brad Pitt is a total retard and Orlando was only hot as an elf. Mark Ruffalo is a hunk! Wake up Nina, wake up!

Jeanette & Jason said...

You don't actually make me sick Nina, but you saying Brad Pitt does!! How totally streamline of you, I thought you were a little more unconventional than that! I mean Brad Pitt? Mr. have 50 million babies out of wedlock with crazy blood wearing Angelina? He's so weird, he got a tattoo of the New Orleans levy system.... he's banned from China... he's super old, and not hot anymore!