Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's Like Missing Christmas

OH NO! I have been running around like a crazy person for the last few weeks with way too much stuff on my plate so I haven't had time to watch t.v. (I haven't even watched the Lost finale yet...) and I haven't had time to hang out at the parents' house and hijack their satellite and so

I MISSED THE ANNUAL NATIONAL SPELLING BEE!

You have no idea the amount of anguish this causes me. I look forward to catching it on ESPN and ESPN2 every year. I've converted many a friend/roommate/family member to its awesomeness. Laugh, scoff or scorn me if you will. It's the best thing since sliced bread and now I have to wait a whole 'nother year to see it again.

=-(

1 comment:

Karin said...

I can feel your pain. I never got around to watching this season's Project Runway :( I like to see the cool stuff they come up with.